The job involves transplanting, cleaning, packing, labelling and preparing potted flowers (mainly ficus, begonia,gardenia,) for shipment. Work mainly takes place in the greenhouse, but also in other facilities (e.g. greenhouse pavilions).
Work on a day shift only, also on weekends.
- Stable and legal work with a Dutch contract.
- Assistance provided by a English consultant working in the Netherlands.
- The hiring process could be online.
- Holiday and leave allowance.
- Attractive allowance for drivers.
- Free transport to and from work.
- Wages paid every week into the employee’s account (except the first one, which you will receive after 2 weeks).
- We offer paid accommodation and health insurance.
- Access to the myHolland platform, where you can find your documents and the information you need.
- Motivation to work.
- Physical fitness.
- Readiness to work in high-temperature conditions.
- Willingness to work on a long-term basis.
- Experience in a similar position very welcome.
- Basic knowledge of English would be an advantage.
10,67 €/hThe gross hourly rate
200%Work on Sundays and public holidays
25 €/weekDriver’s allowance