No minimum wage per age system
The job involves caring for vegetable plantations, pollination, as well as harvesting and quality control of tomato, cucumber, and pepper seeds at one of the producer’s greenhouses.
The company is looking for day shift workers only.
- Stable and legal work with a Dutch contract.
- Assistance provided by a English consultant working in the Netherlands.
- The hiring process could be online.
- Holiday and leave allowance.
- Short distance from accommodation to work.
- Optional use of company-owned city bicycles (Dutch type bikes).
- Wages paid every week into the employee’s account (except the first one, which you will receive after 2 weeks).
- We offer paid accommodation and health insurance.
- Access to the myHolland platform, where you can find your documents and the information you need.
- Communicative command of the English language.
- Accuracy, patience.
- Physical fitness.
- Experience in a similar position would be an advantage.
€13,62/hThe gross hourly rate
160%Higher rate for Saturday work
200%Higher rate for Sunday work