per age system
The work involves packaging and quality control of chocolate products and preparing them for dispatch.
The temperature on the production hall is around 20°C. Employees are required to maintain high hygiene and sanitary standards.
Work in 3 shifts: 06:00 – 14.00; 14.00 – 22.00, 22.00 – 06.00.
- Stable and legal work with a Dutch contract.
- Assistance provided by a English consultant working in the Netherlands.
- The hiring process could be online.
- Holiday and leave allowance.
- Attractive allowance for drivers.
- Free transport to and from work.
- Wages paid every week into the employee’s account (except the first one, which you will receive after 2 weeks).
- We offer paid accommodation and health insurance.
- Access to the myHolland platform, where you can find your
documents and the information you need.
- Physical fitness – standing-up working position.
- Willingness to work on a long-term basis.
- Flexibility and willingness to work shifts.
- Patience, precision.
- Driving licence very welcome.
€14,36-15,69/hThe gross hourly rate
150%Higher rate for working on Saturdays
150%Higher rate for working on Sundays and public holidays