language at min. A2
The whole process takes place on the production floor at a temperature of around 5 degrees.
Main duties: packaging of finished products, weighing, and carrying out quality control. It is essential to keep the workplace clean and tidy. After a period of induction into the production processes, the employee has the opportunity to advance and become a machine operator.
- Stable and legal work with a Dutch contract.
- Assistance provided by a English consultant working in the Netherlands.
- The hiring process could be online.
- Holiday and leave allowance.
- Attractive allowance for drivers.
- Free transport to and from work.
- Wages paid every week into the employee’s account (except the first one, which you will receive after 2 weeks).
- We offer paid accommodation and health insurance.
- Access to the myHolland platform, where you can find your
documents and the information you need.
- English language skills at a minimum A2 level – necessary condition.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willingness to work shifts.
- Driving licence – essential.
€12,10/hThe gross hourly rate
150%Higher rate for working on Saturdays
190%Higher rate for working on Sundays