POTTED FLOWER PRODUCTION WORKER AT DAMSIGT
Work for couples
WHAT YOUR JOB WILL INVOLVE?
The job involves transplanting, caring for and preparing potted flowers (mainly calathea) for shipping.
Work on a day shift only.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
DAMSIGT B.V. is one of the largest producers of potted flowers in the Netherlands, specialises in the cultivation of the calathea genus.
Work on a production floor and in a greenhouse in Roosendaal.
- Stable and legal work with a Dutch contract.
- Assistance provided by a English consultant working in the Netherlands.
- The hiring process could be online.
- Holiday and leave allowance.
- Short distance from accommodation to work.
- Optional use of company-owned city bicycles (Dutch type bikes).
- Wages paid every week into the employee’s account (except the first one, which you will receive after 2 weeks).
- We offer paid accommodation and health insurance.
- Access to the myHolland platform, where you can find your
documents and the information you need.
- Willingness to work on a long-term basis.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Basic knowledge of English would be an advantage.
- A driving licence – very welcome.
11,75 €/hThe gross hourly rate
25 €/weekDriver’s allowance