No minimum wage per age system
The job involves packing cut flowers, preparing orders, and assembling transport trolleys at the facility, where the temperature is around 10°C. The company employs workers on a day shift.
- Stable and legal work with a Dutch contract.
- Assistance provided by a English consultant working in the Netherlands.
- The hiring process could be online.
- Holiday and leave allowance.
- Attractive allowance for drivers.
- Free transport to and from work.
- Wages paid every week into the employee’s account (except the first one, which you will receive after 2 weeks).
- We offer paid accommodation and health insurance.
- Access to the myHolland platform, where you can find your documents and the information you need.
- Communicative command of the English language.
- Readiness for long-term cooperation.
- Readiness to work in low-temperature conditions.
- Meticulousness, perceptiveness.
- Physical fitness.
- Ability to work independently.
- B driving licence desirable.
11,50 €/hThe gross hourly rate
150%Work on Saturdays
200%Work on Sundays and public holidays