The job as order picker involves labelling, checking orders and preparing them for dispatch.
The second vacancy is reach truck operator. Duties include transporting and placing pallets on the highest shelves in the warm warehouse.
Work in 3 shifts: 6:00 – 14:30; 14:30 – 23.00, 23.00 – 6.00.
- Stable and legal work with a Dutch contract.
- Assistance provided by a English consultant working in the Netherlands.
- The hiring process could be online.
- Holiday and leave allowance.
- Shift allowances.
- Attractive allowance for drivers.
- Free transport to and from work.
- Wages paid every week into the employee’s account (except the first one, which you will receive after 2 weeks).
- We offer paid accommodation and health insurance.
- Access to the myHolland platform, where you can find your
documents and the information you need.
- Reach truck/Heftruck certificate.
- Basic knowledge of English language.
- Experience as order picker/ reach truck operator.
- Readiness for long-term cooperation.
- Flexibility and willingness to work shifts.
- B driving licence.
€11,54/hThe gross hourly rate for order picker
€13,70/hThe gross hourly rate for reach truck operator
130%Paid overtime (over 40 hours a week)
113,57%Night shift allowance
150%Higher rate for working on Saturdays
200%Higher rate for working on Sundays and public holidays
If you haven’t found a job offer, nothing is lost!
Fill in the form and we’ll take care of the rest!