The job of an order picker involves picking items ordered online and preparing them for shipment. Using a hand-held scanner, you complete orders (food, alcohol) in a logical and orderly manner.
You pack the orders onto pallets, which you then arrange appropriately.
The company operates using a two-shift system – first shift: 5 am – 2 pm , second shift: 2.30 pm – 11.30 pm .
- Stable and legal work with a Dutch contract.
- Assistance provided by a English consultant working in the Netherlands.
- The hiring process could be online.
- Holiday and leave allowance.
- Short distance from accommodation to work.
- Optional use of company-owned city bicycles (Dutch type bikes).
- Wages paid every week into the employee’s account (except the first one, which you will receive after 2 weeks).
- We offer paid accommodation and health insurance.
- Access to the myHolland platform, where you can find your
documents and the information you need.
- Communicative knowledge of English.
- Willingness to work on a long-term basis.
- Flexibility and willingness to work shifts.
- B driving licence desirable.
€11,09/hThe gross hourly rate