The work of an order picker involves picking orders using a handheld scanner, iPod or iPad, as well as packing products (clothing, electronics) into boxes, labelling, carrying out quality control, sorting and then preparing orders for dispatch.
The shift starts between 8 and 9 am and ends at 4 or 5 pm.
- Stable and legal work with a Dutch contract.
- Assistance provided by a English consultant working in the Netherlands.
- The hiring process could be online.
- Holiday and leave allowance.
- Short distance from accommodation to work.
- Optional use of company-owned city bicycles (Dutch type bikes).
- Wages paid every week into the employee’s account (except the first one, which you will receive after 2 weeks).
- We offer paid accommodation and health insurance.
- Access to the myHolland platform, where you can find your
documents and the information you need.
- Communicative command of the English language.
- Experience as an EPT operator.
- Readiness to work in low-temperature conditions.
- Willingness to start a long-term employment relationship.
- Ability to organise own work.
- A basic knowledge of Dutch would be an advantage.
€11,00/hThe gross hourly rate