The job involves pollination, as well as the removal of tomato and pepper flower stamens (castration) in one of the producer’s five greenhouses.
Castration is performed on trolleys at a height of 1-2 metres.
The company is looking for employees for the day shift only.
- Stable and legal work with a Dutch contract.
- Assistance provided by a English consultant working in the Netherlands.
- The hiring process could be online.
- Holiday and leave allowance.
- Attractive allowance for drivers.
- Free transport to and from work.
- Wages paid every week into the employee’s account (except the first one, which you will receive after 2 weeks).
- We offer paid accommodation and health insurance.
- Access to the myHolland platform, where you can find your documents and the information you need.
- Communication skills in English.
- No fear of heights.
- Ability to work independently.
- Physical fitness.
- Driving licence for category B. welcome.
€13,09/hThe gross hourly rate
160%Higher rate for working on Saturdays
200%Higher rate for working on Sundays and public holidays