The job involves unpacking boxes of clothes. In addition, the worker ensures that hanging garments are transported to the dry cleaning department neatly.
When unpacking a garment, the worker also checks if any irregularities are visible. If found, irregularities are then rectified by other workers. After the steam ironing process, the garments are sent to various shops in the Netherlands, such as Zara, Bershka, and Pull&Bear.
The company has a 2-shift working system: 06.30 AM to 02.30 pm and 2.30 pm to 10.30 PM.
- Stable and legal work with a Dutch contract.
- Assistance provided by a English consultant working in the Netherlands.
- The hiring process could be online.
- Holiday and leave allowance.
- Attractive allowance for drivers.
- Free transport to and from work.
- Wages paid every week into the employee’s account (except the first one, which you will receive after 2 weeks).
- We offer paid accommodation and health insurance.
- Access to the myHolland platform, where you can find your documents and the information you need.
- English language skills at a minimum A2 level – prerequisite.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Willingness to work shifts.
€11,60/hThe gross hourly rate
122%Night shift (work after 10 p.m.)