The work takes place in the hall at the belts.
The long belt – this is the first stage of sorting lily bulbs, i.e. the removal of the roots and their initial inspection.
The second stage is work on the short belts, where the bulbs are sorted by grade (i.e. the size of the bulb itself).
The company has a two-shift system:
- Stable and legal work with a Dutch contract.
- Assistance provided by a English consultant working in the Netherlands.
- The hiring process could be online.
- Holiday and leave allowance.
- Attractive allowance for drivers.
- Free transport to and from work.
- Wages paid every week into the employee’s account (except the first one, which you will receive after 2 weeks).
- We offer paid accommodation and health insurance.
- Access to the myHolland platform, where you can find your documents and the information you need.
- Physical fitness (standing work).
- Willingness to work on a regular basis.
- Motivation to work.
- A fork-lift licence will be an advantage.
€10,67/hThe gross hourly rate