We are one of the fastest growing temporary employment agencies in the Netherlands. We specialise in recruiting employees exclusively for the Dutch market. With 20 years of experience, we have already completed more than 92,000 job offers.
For our Dutch client, we are looking for people willing to do warehouse work in a company specialising in all kinds of textile services, such as ironing, return logistics, reoperations, etc.
The job involves unpacking boxes of clothes. In addition, the worker ensures that hanging garments are transported to the dry cleaning department neatly.
When unpacking a garment, the worker also checks if any irregularities are visible. If found, irregularities are then rectified by other workers. After the steam ironing process, the garments are sent to various shops in the Netherlands, such as Zara, Bershka, and Pull&Bear.
The company has a 2-shift working system. 06.30 am to 02.30 pm and 02.30 pm to 10.30 pm.
– The gross hourly rate is 11,60 €/h.
– Higher rate on night shift from 22:00 onwards paid at 122% of the basic rate.
– Driver’s allowance – 25 €/week.
– Stable and legal work with a Dutch contract.
– Assistance provided by a English consultant working in the Netherlands.
– The hiring process could be online.
– Holiday and leave allowance.
– Shift allowances.
– Attractive allowance for drivers.
– Free transport to and from work.
– Wages paid every week into the employee’s account (except the first one, which you will receive after 2 weeks).
– We offer paid accommodation and health insurance.
– Access to the myHolland platform, where you can find your documents and the information you need.
– English language skills at a minimum A2 level – prerequisite.
– Ability to work autonomously.
– Willingness to work shifts.