The recruitment agency Carriere Contracting International Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o. holds certificate no. 691 issued by the Marshall of Opolskie Voivodship. We are one of the fastest growing temporary employment agencies in the Netherlands. We specialise in recruiting employees exclusively for the Dutch market. With 20 years of experience, we have already completed more than 92,000 job offers.
For our Dutch client, we are looking for people willing to work as order picker in the e-commerce center of one of the well-known stores – JUMBO.
The job of an order picker involves preparing orders placed online. Using a hand-held scanner, you pick your orders (for products such as yoghurt, cheese, cold meat, fruit, and vegetables) in a logical and orderly manner. You check products for quality and best-before dates. The products picked by you are collected by the customer at a pick-up point or delivered directly to their home.
You move around the facility on foot.
– The gross hourly rate in the warm facility is 11,92 €/h, and in the cold room,
at -2/4°C, is 12,14 €/h; the freezing room – 12,81 €/h.
– After about 3 months the pay increases.
– Holiday allowance.
– Night shift after (work after 10 p.m.) paid – at 150% of the basic rate.
– Work on public holidays paid – at 200% of the basic rate.
– Driver’s allowance – 25 €/week.
– Optional additional work in the freezing room – with an extra 8% of the hourly rate.
– In-house (agency office) at the workplace, where you can make arrangements for your work schedule, accommodation, and financial issues.
– Employee canteen.
– A free hot meal on the afternoon shift
– Communicative command of the English language.
– Readiness for long-term cooperation due to a 5-week training period.
– Flexibility and willingness to work shifts, 7 days a week (days off are changeable).