The recruitment agency Carriere Contracting International Recruitment Polska Sp. z o.o. holds certificate no. 691 issued by the Marshall of Opolskie Voivodship. We are one of the fastest growing temporary employment agencies in the Netherlands. We specialise in recruiting employees exclusively for the Dutch market. With 20 years of experience, we have already completed more than 92,000 job offers.
For our Dutch client, we are looking for people willing to work as order picker in the e-commerce center of one of the well-known stores – LIDL.
The job of an order picker involves preparing orders placed online. By means of voice-picking, you logically and orderly pick orders for food and other products in one of 3 facilities (warm, cold, and freezing room). You check products for quality and best-before dates. You pack orders onto pallets. You move around the hall using an EPT (no licence required).
The company operates on a one-shift basis.
– Guaranteed salary paid on a weekly basis – from €13,28 gross/h. + bonuses.
– Allowance for Saturday and Sunday work.
– Holiday and holiday allowance.
– Driver’s allowance.
– Dutch insurance.
– Possibility of accommodation and transport to work.
– Care of a coordinator.
– Readiness to leave for a period of min. 6 months with the possibility of paid holidays during the contract.
– Availability to work shifts as well as weekends.
– No knowledge of English required.
– A B driving licence is welcome.
– Motivation to work.
– Willingness to work shifts and weekends.
– Knowledge of English at a communicative level.
– A category B driving licence is welcome.