We are one of the fastest growing temporary employment agencies in the Netherlands. We specialise in recruiting employees exclusively for the Dutch market. With 20 years of experience, we have already completed more than 92,000 job offers.
On behalf of our Dutch client, we are looking for people willing to work at the production line for packaging, sorting and quality control of peppers, which involves packing peppers in cartons, stacking on cartons pallets, and labelling.
The temperature in the facility is +7/8ºC.
– The gross hourly rate is 10,80 €/h.
– Holiday allowance added to the basic rate.
– Overtime paid at 135-225% of the basic rate.
– Driver’s allowance – 25 €/week.
– Stable and legal work with a Dutch contract.
– Assistance provided by a English consultant working in the Netherlands.
– The hiring process could be online.
– Holiday and leave allowance.
– Shift allowances.
– Attractive allowance for drivers.
– Free transport to and from work.
– Wages paid every week into the employee’s account (except the first one, which you will receive after 2 weeks).
– We offer paid accommodation and health insurance.
– Access to the myHolland platform, where you can find your documents and the information you need.
– Willingness to work on a long-term basis.
– Physical fitness.
– Willingness to work shifts.
– Fork-lift truck licence would be an advantage.
– B. driving licence welcome.