‘Good work!’ is our motto. For us, it means helping candidates find the job and employer that suits them. Based on your preferences, we dive into good work.
For our Dutch client, we are looking for people willing to work as an order picker in the e-commerce center of one of the well-known stores – JUMBO.
The job of an order picker involves preparing orders placed online. Using a hand-held scanner, you pick your orders (for products such as yoghurt, cheese, cold meat, fruit, and vegetables) in a logical and orderly manner. You check products for quality and best-before dates. The products picked by you are collected by the customer at a pick-up point or delivered directly to their home. You move around the facility on foot.
About the employer
Jumbo is one of the leading supermarket chains in the Netherlands. The company also offers an online shopping option, which is one of the fastest-growing sectors of the business in the time of the pandemic.
The e-commerce staff make sure that the purchased goods arrive at the customer’s home on time. The company, which employs people from different countries, makes sure that the working atmosphere is good.
– Stable and legal work with a Dutch contract.
– Assistance provided by a Polish consultant working in the Netherlands.
– Holiday and leave allowance.
– Shift allowances.
– Attractive allowance for drivers.
– Free transport to and from work.
– A free hot meal on the afternoon shift.
– Optional additional work in the freezing room – with an extra 8% of the hourly rate.
– In-house (agency office) at the workplace, where you can make arrangements for your work schedule, accommodation, and financial issues.
– Employee canteen.
– Wages paid every week into the employee’s account (except the first one, which you will receive after 2 weeks).
– We offer paid accommodation and health insurance.
– Access to the myHolland platform, where you can find your documents and the information you need.
– € in the cold room, at -2/4°C, the gross wage is 11,70€/h.
– € in the warm room, the gross wage is 11.47 €/h.
– € in deep freeze (optional) the gross wage is 12.39 €/h.
– € night shift after (work after 10 p.m.) paid at 150% of the basic rate.
– € work on Sundays and public holidays paid at 150% of the basic rate.
– € driver’s allowance 25 €/week.
– Basic command of the English language.
– Readiness for long-term cooperation due to a 5-week training period.
– Flexibility and willingness to work shifts, 7 days a week (days off are changeable).