The job as order picker involves labelling, checking orders and preparing them for dispatch.
The second vacancy is heftruck operator (front forklift operator). Duties include loading/unloading trucks and transporting pallets in the warehouse.
Work in 3 shifts: 7:30-16:00; 15:00 -23.30, 23.30 -8.00.
- Stable and legal work with a Dutch contract.
- Assistance provided by a English consultant working in the Netherlands.
- The hiring process could be online.
- Holiday and leave allowance.
- Shift allowances.
- Attractive allowance for drivers.
- Free transport to and from work.
- Wages paid every week into the employee’s account (except the first one, which you will receive after 2 weeks).
- We offer paid accommodation and health insurance.
- Access to the myHolland platform, where you can find your
documents and the information you need.
- Communicative command of the English language.
- Experience as order picker/ heftruck operator.
- Readiness for long-term cooperation.
- Flexibility and willingness to work shifts.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- B driving licence.
€13,00/hThe gross hourly rate for order picker
€15,00/hThe gross hourly rate for heftruck operator
130%Night shift allowance (Mon-Fri)
150%Higher rate for working on Saturdays
200%Higher rate for working on Sundays and public holidays
If you haven’t found a job offer, nothing is lost!
Fill in the form and we’ll take care of the rest!