The job consists in planting, transplanting, cleaning, packing, and labelling potted flowers (zantedeschias and clivias). In a single working day, you may work in several roles on the production floor or in the greenhouse.
The apprenticeship period lasts 3-4 days.
Work on a day shift only.
- Stable and legal work with a Dutch contract.
- Assistance provided by a English consultant working in the Netherlands.
- The hiring process could be online.
- Holiday and leave allowance.
- Free transport to and from work.
- Attractive allowance for drivers.
- Wages paid every week into the employee’s account (except the first one, which you will receive after 2 weeks).
- We offer paid accommodation and health insurance.
- Access to the myHolland platform, where you can find your
documents and the information you need.
- Physical fitness.
- Basic knowledge of English would be an advantage.
10,48 €/hThe gross hourly rate
200%Higher rate for working on Sundays and public holidays