The work takes place in the hall and involves colouring flowers by dipping them in paint and then hanging them up on a belt, which transports them to the drying room.
At other stations, the flowers are painted or glittered using a special pistol.
The company operates a two-shift system:
– day shift: 5:00 -15/16:00;
– night shift: 16/17:00 – 2/3/4/5:00 (taking into account the number of orders).
- Stable and legal work with a Dutch contract.
- Assistance provided by a English consultant working in the Netherlands.
- The hiring process could be online.
- Holiday and leave allowance.
- Short distance from accommodation to work.
- Optional use of company-owned city bicycles (Dutch type bikes).
- Wages paid every week into the employee’s account (except the first one, which you will receive after 2 weeks).
- We offer paid accommodation and health insurance.
- Access to the myHolland platform, where you can find your documents and the information you need.
- Willingness to work night shifts.
- Motivation to work.
- Own work clothes and special shoes.
€11/hThe gross hourly rate
126%Higher rate for overtime (more than 40 hours)
€Night shift allowance