The job involves transplanting, cleaning, packing, labelling and preparing potted flowers (mainly Helleborus and Skimmia,) for shipment. Work mainly takes place in the greenhouse, but also in the production hall.
The company is looking for day shift workers only.
- Stable and legal work with a Dutch contract.
- Assistance provided by a English consultant working in the Netherlands.
- The hiring process could be online.
- Holiday and leave allowance.
- Attractive allowance for drivers.
- Free transport to and from work.
- Wages paid every week into the employee’s account (except the first one, which you will receive after 2 weeks).
- We offer paid accommodation and health insurance.
- Access to the myHolland platform, where you can find your documents and the information you need.
- Motivation to work.
- Willingness to work on a long-term basis.
- Basic knowledge of English.
- Physical fitness.
- Readiness to work in low-temperature conditions.
- Accuracy, patience.
- Experience in a similar position very welcome.
11,75 €/hThe gross hourly rate
25 €/weekDriver’s allowance