The job of an order picker involves picking orders placed online. Using a hand-held scanner, you pick orders (for products such as yoghurt, cheese, cold meat, fruit, vegetables, and beverages) in a logical and orderly manner in a cold (+2/+4°C) or warm (+15°C) room. You check products for quality and best-before dates.
The products picked by you are collected by the customer at a pick-up point or delivered directly to their home. You move around the facility on foot.
- Stable and legal work with a Dutch contract.
- Assistance provided by a English consultant working in the Netherlands.
- The hiring process could be online.
- Holiday and leave allowance.
- Shift allowances.
- Possible promotion to buddy, team leader or truck driver.
- Opportunity to take Dutch lessons.
- In-house (agency office) at the workplace, where you can make arrangements for your work schedule, accommodation, and financial issues.
- Employee canteen.
- Attractive allowance for drivers.
- Free transport to and from work.
- Wages paid every week into the employee’s account (except the first one, which you will receive after 2 weeks).
- We offer paid accommodation and health insurance.
- Access to the myHolland platform, where you can find your documents and the information you need.
- Communicative command of the English language.
- Readiness for long-term cooperation due to a 5-week training period.
- Flexibility and willingness to work shifts, 7 days a week (days off are changeable).
€13,08/hThe gross hourly rate
€14,01/hAfter 13 weeks, the pay increases
150%Night shift (work after 10 p.m.)
150%Work on Sundays on public holidays
If you haven’t found a job offer, nothing is lost!
Fill in the form and we’ll take care of the rest!