Work for couples
The job involves sorting and packing peppers and preparing them for dispatch on the production floor.
The company employs workers on a three-shift basis.
- Stable and legal work with a Dutch contract.
- Assistance provided by a English consultant working in the Netherlands.
- The hiring process could be online.
- Holiday and leave allowance.
- Short distance from accommodation to work.
- Optional use of company-owned city bicycles (Dutch type bikes).
- Wages paid every week into the employee’s account (except the first one, which you will receive after 2 weeks).
- We offer paid accommodation and health insurance.
- Access to the myHolland platform, where you can find your documents and the information you need.
- Willingness to work on a long-term basis.
- Physical fitness.
- Willingness to work shifts.
- Fork-lift truck licence would be an advantage.
- B. driving licence welcome.
€10,80/hThe gross hourly rate
135% -225%Paid overtime