No minimum wage per age system
The job involves pollination, removing the stamens (castration) of tomato flowers, as well as cleaning and preparing their seeds for shipment. A position in harvesting is also available.
The company is looking for employees for the day shift only.
- Stable and legal work with a Dutch contract.
- Assistance provided by a English consultant working in the Netherlands.
- The hiring process could be online.
- Holiday and leave allowance.
- Short distance from accommodation to work.
- Optional use of company-owned city bicycles (Dutch type bikes).
- Wages paid every week into the employee’s account (except the first one, which you will receive after 2 weeks).
- We offer paid accommodation and health insurance.
- Access to the myHolland platform, where you can find your
documents and the information you need.
- Communicative command of English or Dutch.
- A minimum of six months’ experience in harvesting/care of vegetables.
- Willingness to work for several months.
- Ability to work independently.
- Communication skills.
- Physical fitness.
€12,84/hThe gross hourly rate
160%Work on Saturdays
200%Work on Sundays and public holidays