We are one of the fastest growing temporary employment agencies in the Netherlands. We specialise in recruiting employees exclusively for the Dutch market. With 20 years of experience, we have already completed more than 92,000 job offers.
For our Dutch client, we are looking for people willing to work as warehouse employee / order picker in one of the largest logistics companies in the Netherlands- XPO / GXO.
The job involves picking orders using a handheld scanner, packing products (clothing, footwear or other goods such as cables) into crates, labelling, carrying out a quality control procedure, and then preparing the orders for dispatch.
– The gross hourly rate is 11,04 €/h.
– Holiday allowance added to the basic rate.
– Night shift (work after 10 p.m.) paid at 150% of the basic rate.
– Work on Sundays and public holidays paid – at 200% of the basic rate.
– Driver’s allowance – 25 €/week.
– Stable and legal work with a Dutch contract.
– Assistance provided by a English consultant working in the Netherlands.
– The hiring process could be online.
– Holiday and leave allowance.
– Shift allowances.
– Attractive allowance for drivers.
– Free transport to and from work.
– Wages paid every week into the employee’s account (except the first one, which you will receive after 2 weeks).
– We offer paid accommodation and health insurance.
– Access to the myHolland platform, where you can find your documents and the information you need.
– Communicative command of the English language.
– Eeadiness for long-term cooperation flexibility and willingness to work shifts, 7 days a week (days off are changeable).
– Experience as an order-picker will be appreciated.